Fall is here! So we’re doing everything pumpkin….starting with Pumpkin Spice Crème Brule.
Pumpkin Spice Crème Brûlée
Your favorite dessert with a twist. All the creamy deliciousness you would expect from Crème Brûlée, but with a hint of pumpkin.
Write a review
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin flavoring
- Boiling water
- 8 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In small bowl, slightly beat egg yolks with wire whisk.
- 3. In large bowl, stir whipping cream, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin flavoring until well mixed. Add egg yolks; beat with wire whisk until evenly colored and well blended. Pour cream mixture evenly into ramekins.
- 4. Place ramekins in 13x9-inch pan. Pour boiling water into pan, being careful not to splash water into ramekins, until water covers two-thirds of the height of the ramekins.
- 5. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until top is light golden brown and sides are set.
- 6. Carefully transfer ramekins to cooling rack. Cool to room temperature. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
- 7. Uncover ramekins and sprinkle 2 teaspoons granulated sugar over each chilled custard. Holding kitchen torch 3 to 4 inches from custard, caramelize sugar on each custard by heating with torch about 2 minutes, moving flame continuously over sugar in circular motion, until sugar is melted and light golden brown. Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 8 hours before serving.
Together Three Chef http://togetherthreechef.com/
Please follow and like us: