Bacon Wrapped and Cheesy Jalapeno Popper
Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Jalapeño Poppers
Write a review
- 12 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese and green onion mixture. Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy, about 15 minutes.
Together Three Chef http://togetherthreechef.com/
Please follow and like us: