A creamy pasta dish! Just a handful of ingredients, but with endless taste.
Write a review
- 12 ounces, weight Pasta, Any Variety
- 8 pieces Thick Cut Bacon (diced Small)
- 1/2 whole Medium Onion, Diced Small
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 3 whole Eggs
- 3/4 cups Grated Parmesan
- 3/4 cups Heavy Cream
- Salt & Plenty Of Black Pepper
- Chopped Red and Yellow peppers
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, fry the bacon until crisp. Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels. Pour off most of the bacon grease. Return the pan to the stove over medium-low heat and cook the onions and garlic until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, Parmesan, cream, and salt and pepper until smooth.
- When the pasta is done, reserve a cup or two of the pasta water. Drain the pasta and place it in a bowl. While the pasta is still really hot, slowly drizzle in the egg mixture, stirring the pasta the whole time. The sauce will become thick and should coat the pasta. Splash in a little hot pasta water if needed for consistency.
- Halfway through, add the peppers, bacon, and sauteed onion/garlic.
- Serve immediately with extra Parmesan.
Together Three Chef http://togetherthreechef.com/
Please follow and like us: