BBQ Shrimp Tostadas
Write a review
- •2 teaspoons McCormick Smokehouse Maple seasoning
- • 3 TBSP Smokey flavored BBQ sauce
- • 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1.2 teaspoon salt
- • 2 pounds Large Shrimp, Peeled And Deveined
- • 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- • 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- • 3 Avocados
- • 1 cup Red Coleslaw, grated
- • 1 Jalapeño, Seeded, Diced
- • 2 Tablespoons Freshly Chopped Cilantro
- • 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- • 2 Lime
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 12 Tostada Shells
- 1 cup Crumbled Queso Fresco
- 3 Limes, Cut Into Wedges
- Queso Fresco, crumbled
For the shrimp
- Whisk together the McComick seasoning, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the shrimp in a large bowl, toss with olive oil and juice from 1/2 lime. Add the McCormick seasoning and stir well to coat; set aside.
- Heat grill to high.
- Skewer shrimp and place skewers on the grill and cook until just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Baste with BBQ sauce. Remove from heat.
- Cut avocados in half, remove seeds and scoop out pulp. In a small bowl, coarsely mash avocados, add garlic and jalapeños, quartered cherry tomatoes, juice from 1 lime, toss gently, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When ready to serve, start with a tostada shell and top with guacamole, lettuce, slaw, shrimp, and queso fresco. Serve with lime wedges.
Together Three Chef http://togetherthreechef.com/
Please follow and like us: